Friday 3 May 2013

A week's reflection

So it's Friday.

I've been vaguely thinking that a blog post each Friday looking back at the week that's been might be a good thing. But I'm not sure anything much has happened this week.

Miss S has been on holiday from kindy, so home all the time, making things rather chaotic. She's mostly been good and happy, but so very very busy. I swear she doesn't stop moving or talking from the moment she wakes until she falls asleep. Back to kindy next week, though she's getting pretty ready for school, but not 5 til September.

I've started back into PhD work, but only slowly, easing my way in, working on some to-do lists with very small pieces (the sort of small that can get done within a baby cat-nap). I managed to get another row or two done on my hat, but now I'm getting worried I won't have enough yarn left to finish it. And considering I started it about 5 years ago, I doubt I'd be able to find any more, I don't even have a label of what it was.

We are all better, though Miss A had immunisations today, so we might have a bumpy night. She is growing beautifully, starting to recognise her hands and be deliberate about moving them and grabbing things.

I think it might be a night for curling up in bed early with my book, but I had best sort the washing out first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww little grabby hands.