Saturday 10 January 2009

looking to the year ahead

I've been thinking of starting a blog for so long, and never seemed to get around to it, nothing of significant note seemed to happen, or when it did I didn't have the time to even think about blogging. So here we go, we'll try this and see what happens. The beginning of a new year is a great time to start these things.

This year will be an interesting one: I return to study fulltime in Feb and my daughter was born last September, so she brings plenty of surprises and excitement. I'm also trying to take more photos, not just of the darling daughter - that's easy, but of little things I notice, interesting things that happen, and just general stuff I'm doing. In the midst of all this I'm trying to sew, little bits at a time so I don't get too sore. But that combined with trying to find the time means anything takes forever to get made.

There's reasons we gave our daughter Hope as a middle name. Ah well, on with the new year!

No comments: