Wednesday 21 January 2009

Good morning!

I woke up early this morning, nothing woke me, I was just awake, and it was lovely to get up into the cool early morning, such a peaceful way to slip into the day.

And what do I find? An absolutely amazing response to my One World - One Heart post! I have received so many lovely and encouraging replies, not just to that post entering my draw, but to other posts as well, by wonderful people stopping by to visit and have a look around.

To find out more, head down to my OWOH post. There's a link there to the main website for it where Lisa has a list of all the blogs taking part. I spent hours yesterday evening browsing through some wonderful blogs and entering some exciting giveaways.

Whoops! Miss S is awake. Gotta run!

1 comment:

Latharia said...

I'm glad you're making some new online buddies! I loved doing this event last year -- put me in touch with so many creative folks with some similar interests and/or outlooks!